Team LEARNERS i understands that students often struggle at the documentation stage of their university application. That is because they do not have complete information regarding the documents required.
learners offers students a detailed and step-by-step guidance regarding the
I’d like to Compose for you. I want to inform you about my own experience buy research papers writing for many others. As a college student, I did not have a lot of money to buy nice things that I wanted, but I was working on writing at least one to two posts weekly and getting a published author by setting objectives. As I could usually hire writers that were as enthused as I had been about the subject, writing for others was not all that difficult.
documents that a student requires for a particular destination and how to get those documents ready for application process.
Documents Required :-
- Passport copy
- High School Completion Mark-Sheets and passing Certificates
- College Transcripts
- Language Proficient Test Scores (TOEFL / IELTS / PTE )
- Standardized score reports (GRE / GMAT / SAT )
- Recommendation Letters (LORs)
- Statement of Purpose (SOPs)
- Essays (if any)
- Financial statements
- Affidavit of Support from the sponsor
- Any other certificate related to academic/extracurricular activities
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE (SOP) / ESSAY
The Statement of Purpose and Personal Essays are your opportunities to introduce yourself as the best fit for the program you are applying at a particular university.